This 21-year-old Poker champion is best known for his amazing Full Tilt Poker performances under the player name of Durrrr. Success at such a young age has not been his weakness as most oppositional players might have presumed as he has proved time and again that age and talent are completely unrelated for this man of skills. He is a frequent player at the PokerStars wherein he is known by his other screen name, Hold_emNL.
Tom Dwan belongs to Edison, New Jersey where he had a fairly normal childhood until the day opted to drop out of Boston University to follow his true calling in the game of Poker. This realisation of being especially talented in Poker came to him rather early from the time he indulged in leisure games of Poker in his college days. He lost no time in dedicating his skill of reading the hands of his opponents exceptionally well, to Poker by indulging in numerous online gaming sites to brush up on his experience. With his inherent skill and passion to learn, he soon picked up the fine practicalities of Poker to earn the title of being one of the toughest and youngest players online.
Tom has an increasingly good reputation of being the ultimate challenger in Poker games as he is capable of playing six concurrent games at the same time and emerging as the winner in a majority of them. For those who tried comparing his age to his skills, here is another shocker. He has through his career of Poker earned a whopping $2,000,000 and more just via winning high stakes online. What is more remarkable is the fact that he was almost a prodigy at the age of 17 to go ahead and compete at the European Poker Tour only to end up 12th in the ranking.
To speak about Tom’s winning streak in more depth, the following are his outstanding achievements:
· In 2007, playing in the WPT NLH Championship Event he achieved the 4th place gaining an attractive $324,244
· In 2008, playing No Limit Hold’em in World Poker Tournament Borgata Winter Open earned him the 2nd position and a prize money of $226,100
· In 2008, playing Pot Limit Omaha in the Aussie Millions Poker Championship got him the 2nd place and a cash prize of $90,000
· In the Five Star World Poker Classic, Dwan managed to win the 9th position for himself earning an impressive $184,670 from it.
· In 2008, playing WSOP Mixed Event Championship earned him the 8th position with a prize of $54,144
· Again, in 2008, in the WSOP NL 2-7 Draw Lowball he claimed $45,100 after acquiring the 8th position.
Tom definitely has his personal favourites among the various Poker games, which includes the Pot Limit Omaha and the No Limit Hold’em Poker. This young energetic player is distinctly known for claiming high stakes and showing off well-developed poker skills which has earned him millions of fans world over. This fearless risk taker has earned his fame and recognition through his sheer skill and talent.
View more poker pro biographies at www.Poker30.net